HOW DO I APPLY FOR A PASSPORT?
- Visit the State Department’s webpage.
- Print out the application.
- Gather supporting documents. (Don’t forget a check or credit card.)
- Run to CVS for a passport picture.
- Head to the post office for a quick interview. Check the USPS website for passport processing hours.
- Wait patiently by the mailbox for your passport to arrive.
- Go on vacation.
HOW DO I CHECK VISA REQUIREMENTS?
The best and most up-to-date information about international travel is found at the office of U.S. Passports & International Travel
HOW DO I APPLY FOR GLOBAL ENTRY AND TSA PRECHECK?
TSA Precheck will get you through security faster when you fly from an airport in the U.S. Global Entry will expedite your journey through passport control when you return from a trip abroad.
Apply for TSA Precheck HERE.
Apply for Global Entry HERE.
HOW DO I APPLY TO THE STEP (SMART TRAVELER ENROLLMENT PROGRAM)?
STEP allows you to register your trip with the closest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If necessary, the Embassy will send information about safety conditions in your destination country, contact you in an emergency, and help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Sign up for STEP HERE.