A trip to Alaska can be daunting because the state is huge, 586,000 square feet and 1/5 the size of entire lower 48 states. The logistics of getting around is daunting for some, which makes cruising a good option. If you’d like to visit Alaska without a cruise ship, here are four sample itineraries to show you the diverse options available for your trip. Once you’re ready to book, contact me here to get started.
Alaska Road Trip
Get on the road and explore Alaska’s great wilderness on a self-drive adventure through Interior Alaska with highlights including hiking Denali National Park wilderness, cruising through Kenai Fjord and driving on some of the most breathtaking roadways in America. See the full itinerary here.
- Enjoy breathtaking drives along scenic byways surrounded by mountains, wildlife and other natural features.
- Take guided tours with locals who can show you some of Alaska’s most treasured destinations while providing detail on the history, geology, flora and fauna on off-the-beaten-paths.
- Stay at well-appointed hotels where you can enjoy luxurious amenities and premium access for adventure.
- Experience Alaska’s highlights; wildlife, glaciers, cruising, hiking and outdoor activities.
Classic Luxury Alaska
Experience the beauty of remote and wild Alaska on a journey that begins with a scenic private cruise through Prince William Sound, continues to Interior Alaska and ends with a stay on the Kenai Peninsula for an adventure complete with whales, bears, glaciers and more! See the full itinerary here.
- Fly over protected lands to see the untouched natural beauty of Alaska.
- Embark on wildlife safaris in search for Alaska’s big five: bears, moose, wolves and more.
- Enjoy a private luxurious cruise through Prince William Sound.
- See glaciers and have the opportunity to witness glaciers calve.
- Relax in luxurious land accommodations with private guided touring tailored to your interest.
Ultimate Lodges of Alaska
Experience Alaska in the upmost of comfort and style on this grand itinerary in some of Alaska’s most spectacular lodges in jaw-dropping locations with premium tailored activities and amazing staff eager to share their playground with you. See the full itinerary here.
- Stay in the best lodges in Alaska with luxurious amenities and attentive staff on hand to curate your stay.
- Enjoy flightseeing tours over pristine wilderness private air transportation.
- Participate in exclusive activities accessed by air or executed by highly trained guides.
- Savor the best local cuisine at every meal, all tailored to your dietary preferences and paired with local spirits, craft beer and fine wines.
Small Group Adventure
Epic wildlife, soaring summits, and tundra stretching as far as the eye can see: everything is bigger in Alaska. Bring the whole gang on this small group adventure that’s great for multigenerational trips. See the full itinerary here.
- Set out on a wildlife safari through Denali National Park and Preserve to spot the resident “big five”-grizzlies, moose, caribou, Dall sheep, and wolves,
- Visit the famed Alaska SeaLife Center for an up-close look at playful sea otters, colorful puffins, and leggy octopi,
- Watch champion sled dogs train for the upcoming racing season and learn about Iditarod traditions,
- Cruise Kenai Fjords National Park to see a glacier flowing straight into the sea.