Imagine enjoying a Hawaiian beach day with several of your closest friends or family and then returning to your temporary “home” at the end of the day to shower, rest and share a “Pau Hana” (Happy Hour) Mai Tai on the lanai. At the same time, your chef prepares a fantastic dinner with fish caught fresh that morning. Or, imagine spending the day touring some wineries in Napa or Sonoma with several of your buddies and getting “home” in time to take an afternoon swim and a nap before preparing a meal fit for a Queen…
Villa vacations have always been popular for small groups of friends and extended families who love the convenience of having everyone in one comfortable place. It’s also become the go-to vacation for those who want the added safety of traveling and staying with their bubble in a home away from home.
Villas are typically luxurious, private residences that are made available to vacation travelers. They usually range from 2-10 bedrooms (but can go as high as 20) and offer additional living spaces, like living rooms, dining rooms, fully-equipped kitchens, game rooms, and outdoor areas, including Lanais (verandas) and private pools. They are usually equipped with amenities and might also include a dedicated staff to cater to your specific needs. Do you want a cook to come in and prepare dinner? A housekeeper to freshen the house daily? A nanny to watch the kids? DONE! And, while luxurious, villas are often more economical for traveling families and groups of friends.
WHY rent a villa over a hotel or resort?
- Strict safety and cleanliness guidelines
- Personalized attention and service from an experienced Villa Concierge
- Renting a villa allows you to create a unique, customized vacation experience based on your dreams and needs
- Superb Value – spend less, receive more! Villas are often a much better value per person than multiple hotel or resort suites.
- More space, privacy, and peace and quiet – no strangers in the next room, by the pool, or in that hot tub!
- It might be hard to leave your fantastic villa … but leave you must to check out the breathtaking surrounds. Villas are often located in gorgeous locations—think Breckenridge, Kiawah Island, Kauai, etc.—just a short drive to major attractions.
- Great for all occasions – from big group gatherings to intimate getaways
- Many different options – Villas are available in areas across the globe
- Because YOU DESERVE IT! And your family & friends will think you are a ROCK STAR!
So, where can you find a breathtaking villa for your group? Pretty much anywhere – that’s the beauty of a villa vacation.
Travel is much more fun when you travel with those you love, and a villa just might be the perfect solution for your next journey!
Does this sound like your kind of vacation? Get that group together and start exploring!! I can help; contact me here to start planning your villa vacation today.